Enclosures of switchgear-storey blocks are used in residential buildings, the location of one or many floors. They are used for the measurement and distribution of energy electrical power supply circuit installations electronics, telecommunication networks and telephone administration.
The body casing is made of sheet steel times creped thick 1-1,2mm. Corrosion protection it provides coverage coated with powdered polyester in RAL 7035. It is possible to cover any housing lacquer RAL. The standard enclosure is made without back and with a lock type Yale key number 9081. The enclosure door can be equipped with inspection windows, and access door closed on the lock. Depending on the needs customer housing may contain field administrative TV mount strips manifolds, field measurement telecommunication field.
In additional options, we can make enclosures for block-and-panel switchboards in any size, any color from the RAL palette. Among additional options we offer: LTK, RS, HS locks, windows and inspection doors.
Enclosures of any size · Any RAL color · Lock LTK, RS, HS · Inspection windows · Inspection door
- multi-family residential buildings
- blocks of flats, apartments
- inside the building
- dry environment
- Enclosure body made of steel sheet, 1-1.2 mm thick
- Possibility to paint enclosure in any RAL color
- Possibility of making an enclosure in any dimensions
- A wide range of additional options (locks, windows, inspections doors)