Metal enclosures OMS are widely used as housing control, measuring, assembly automation equipment industrial, electronic devices or other devices working in dry conditions indoors – anywhere it is requiring high strength and rigidity enclosures.
In order to obtain adequate rigidity, the body the housing is made of a black metal sheet creped repeatedly. The door is made as an external embossed so , a very high aesthetic finish corners. Mounting internal hinges, which provides no the possibility of interference to the housing without mechanical damage. The housing is powder-coated paint standard polyester in RAL 7032 standard housing is equipped with a lock type Yale with the number key 9081, and the mounting plate made of galvanized steel sheet.
Revision window round or rectangular · Any RAL color · The doors can be made of polycarbonate
Industrial enclosures – applications
- control housing
- measuring devices
- assembly of industrial automation
- dry working environment
- The body of the enclosures is made of a metal sheet creped repeatedly
- Very high aesthetics of door corner finishes
- No external intervention possible due to internal hinges
- The possibility of covering the housing with varnish in any RAL color